Pages

Thursday, 29 September 2011

freezing~haih~

00 truths


1. Last drink : ipoh white coffee

2. Last phone call : adik manis :p

3. Last text message : adik manis :p

4. Last song I listened to : warkah utk ibu-hafiz,akim,aril

5. Last time I cried : 2,3 hari lepas,kl xsilap~hohoho


HAVE YOU EVER 

6. Gotten back with someone I broke up with : aha,yup!

7. Been cheated on : dunno 

8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Nope

9. Lost someone special : tok tokki losong

10. Been depressed : always,emo much?

11. Been drunk and threw up : tett!


THREE FAVE COLORS 

12.pastel blue

13. pastel pink

14. white,cream


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011) 

15. Made a new friend : Yes.hehe!

16. Fallen out of love : stickin to only one,n hope stays 4ever

17. Laughed until you cried : Always!

18. Met someone who changed me this year : nope

19. Found out who my true friends are : Oh definitely.

20. Found out someone who has just been talking about me : don't care anymore

21. Kissed anyone on Facebook : sorry,so stingy about that~
22. How many of your Quibblo friends do you know in real life : I have no idea what Quibblo is?

23. Eye Color : Dark brown,i think so~

24. Pets : Nope,never i guess

25. Changing name : lovin' mine

26. Last birthday : this year

27. Time I woke up : 10.30 a.m,teehee~

28. At midnight : talked to the phone,n srazu sleep afterwards,daily routine~:)

29. Something I can't wait for : to finish my degree!!n go back home,leave this place!get married and live happily ever after :)

30. Last time I saw my Mother : 5th september 2011
31. One thing I could change : everything

32. Listening to : pokok,meet uncle hussain

33. Talked to a person named Tom : I have non

34. Getting on my nerves : people being mad @me for no reason

35. Most visited web page : Facebook. No argument. 

36. Real name : Nabilah mohamad zawahid

37. Nicknames : bello,bella,bilah,bell~:P

38. Relationship status : looking forward for a real one soon~

39. Zodiac sign : virgo

40. Gender : pompuan gorilla

41. Primary school : sk kg tengah,kuala terengganu n sk tanah putih baru,kuantan

42. Middle school : SMART,SEMESTA

43. High school : SEMESTA

44. Hair color : black.

45. Length : :)


46. Height : 168
47. Skin : dark,very instead


48. What do I really like about myself : haha,out of idea :D

49. Piercings : on my ears

50. Tattoos : haram

51. Right or left :~


FIRST: 

52. Surgery : chest 

53. Piercing : my earlobes

54. Bestfriend(s) : timah,dilah!:)

55. Hero : none

56. Love : sorg saje!:)

57. Heartbreak : The same person that had my first love I guess? ;p

58. Death in the family : tok,tokki
59. Time you got grounded : I can't remember

60. I'm about to : watching 2days1night while reading topan's notes,haha!:p
61. Listening to : pokok

62. Waiting for : a change

63. I'm feeling : cold and sick,haih~

67. Lips or eyes : eyes,of course~

68. Hugs or kisses : hugs. :)

69. Shorter or taller : taller of course.

70. Older or younger : older

71. Romantic or spontaneous : spontaneously romantic

72. Stomach or arms : haha,xpaham?

73. Sensitive or loud : not too sensitive and not too loud

74. A hook-up or relationship : definitely a relationship type of girl


HAVE YOU: 

75. Kissed a stranger : kalau stakat belaga laga pipi tu, yeah..

76. Drank hard liquor : never 

77. Lost glasses or contacts :many times!

78. S_x on first date : never in life

79. Broken someone's heart : i think so,sigh~:(

80. Been arrested : not that I could recall. :p

81. Turned someone down : yeah. and was filled with guilt

82. Cried when someone died : never,hati keras,ish ish.

83. Fallen for a friend : fortunately, yes. :)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 

84. Myself : jarang jarang

85 Society : hmm. 

86. Heaven : yes

87. Santa Claus : nope

88. Love : I do

89. Angels : yes

90. God :  of course. hanya satu


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 

91. Had more than one bf at a time : never. never know how.

92. Did I sing today : of course.haha

93. Did something illegal : many times. for instant, langgar traffic light bila lampu merah.,meniru :p

94. Go back in time-- I wish

95. Did you hear the word is love? : xphm?

96. Afraid of falling in love : sll~

97. Last time I lied : lupe -.- 

98. Late, early, or Right on time : always early. better.

99. Give my life for others : if that's what I'm supposed to do, I will

100. Am I afraid to post this : Nope.xd ape pong!:p

No comments: