Pages

Friday, 7 October 2011

(T__T)

"I've been thinking hard lately and I think I might have to break up with my fiancee. She's only 25, but she seems to be hospitalized about twice a year with some kind of dangerous infection.
I love her, but I'm scared of the idea that our future kids won't even get a childhood because she'll be in and out of the hospital all the time. If her health is declining now, how will she be at 40?

I feel like a bastard for thinking of abandoning her. In a world full of backstabbers and thieves, it's rare to find someone as genuinely honest and kind as her, not to mention our personalities are such a great match. 
I guess "soulmate" is the word.

But I don't want to spend my life taking care of someone medically."
 Mr X



What will you do when you love this person from the bottom of your heart and you come to know that he/she is suffering from a life threatening disease and will not survive longer. He/she will of course refuse to marry you if they love you but will YOU marry him/her knowing that you will be left alone very soon? 

this question keeps on popping in my mind over and over again since last two days when my chest pain appeared suddenly.haih.(T___T)






1 comment:

kuehsampan said...

i wish it was just a non-cardiac chest pain. ataupn medcal student syndrome.

n bella, cq slalu diagnose diri sdri ngn svt. so, cheers~